Buzzer Collapsible HS-80W-LT Aluminum Alloy Truck Mounted
A fixed buffer package is installed at the rear of a large vehicle
to prevent rear-end vehicles from colliding with the bottom of a
large vehicle to protect the safety of people and vehicles. Mainly
applicable to temporary road safety maintenance construction. The
vehicle installed with the device is parked behind the construction
operation area, which can absorb the impact caused by vehicle
rear-end collision, protect the safety of the operation area and
reduce the damage to the vehicle. All products put on the market
have passed the Japanese road safety tests and are in compliance
with road safety regulations.
1. The overall use of aluminum alloy material, environmental
protection can be recycled. No secondary damage, reducing accident
2. The external yellow electrostatic spraying process is not easy
to fade and rust, suitable for outdoor weather conditions.
3. The red and white reflective film is affixed on the front of the
product, and two flash lights are fixed on the upper part, with
very obvious warning effect.
4. The product is lighter in weight, equipped with wheels at the
bottom and handle positions on both sides for easy movement.
5. A patented energy-absorbing material with a built-in honeycomb
design provides cushioning for both front and side impacts.
6. High utilization rate and ductility of water-absorbing
materials. If the collision is not very serious, you can continue
to use through simple pruning, greatly saving the cost.
7. Customizable products.
The picture shows the internal absorption material developed by our
company, which has high shock absorption capacity. It has obtained
an invention patent (patent number: ZL 2006 1 0057817.8), and has
passed safety tests overseas and officially adopted it. The profile
is a recyclable and environmentally friendly product.